Good Morning and welcome to Ridgecrest Baptist Church!
It is good to see all those smiling faces this morning and we are glad you are here to Worship our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God with us today! Praise HIM because He is Worthy!
There are lots of bad things still happening in this world and though we can’t do much, the Holy Spirit laid a Scripture on my heart to share with you today.
– 2 Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching. 2 Timothy 4:2 (NLT)
The theme for this month is love, and we are supposed to share that love that God has graciously given to us to those around us. Can someone sharing God’s love stop evil from coming to be? The KJV says Instant in season, out of season: whether it is convenient or not; God has placed us where He wants us to do the deeds and share the Love to those that are children of Hate. Love is the only fire that can blow hates flames out. Be instantly obedient to God’s leading.
Order of Worship
Welcome – Brother Shawn Watson
Announcements and Prayer
– O How I Love Jesus
– The Love of God
– I Love you Lord
– Your Love Never Fails
Message – by Pastor Robbie McMasters
– How Deep The Father’s love for us
– Wednesday Night Bible Study “Learning What Counts” from Numbers with Pastor
– Youth Class with Brother Shawn Watson on Wednesday at 6:30.
– February 24th Evening Service will be at The Villa at 3 PM
– The Jonesboro Association Brotherhood Meeting is Tuesday March 13th
– The Monthly Brotherhood Singing is Saturday March 17th