Welcome to Ridgecrest!
We are thrilled you have chosen to worship with us today, and trust your experience here will be one in which you feel a renewed appreciation for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
How wonderful it is to be able to worship the Lord in freedom and without fear of persecution as some endure in other countries.
On this Memorial Day weekend, we believe it is of great value to appreciate those who have paid the ultimate price to secure these freedoms we enjoy today. We want to express our appreciation to families who have experienced the loss of a loved one as they fought for freedom.
Jesus said it best in the scripture: John 15:13 (KJV) 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. We are also reminded of the fact that He laid His own life down for the spiritual freedom we enjoy as we accept Him in our lives.
So, today as we enter into this time of Worship, be sure to take time to express your thanks to the Lord for His sacrifice, as well as those who have died for our freedom to worship and live in this great nation.
May God richly bless your time with us today!
ORDER OF SERVICE
– I Sing Praises
– I love You, Lord ———– Page 212
– Amazing Grace ———– Page 330
– This is Amazing Grace
– What a beautiful name
– Lord I Need You
– Jake and Makayla’s Wedding is this evening at 5:00 PM at The Silos outside of Bono.
Everyone is invited.
– Wednesday Night Bible Study with Pastor Robbie @ 6:30 PM.
– Youth Class with Brother Shawn Watson on Wednesday at 6:30.
– The Jonesboro Association Brotherhood Meeting is June 26th at Parkview in Trumann.
(changed because of Church camp dates)
– The Jonesboro Association Brotherhood Singing is June 16th.